Thursday, September 16, 2010

All right,Ladies...



Two of my favorite *panels.

Alison Blaire has always been a favorite of mine.
(Short cute hair cut)
Alter Ego-Dazzler

Ororo Munroe-Iqadi T'Challa facial expression with each panel,BAD ASS!
(Always amazing hair)
Alter Ego-Storm

The ladies standing in the back,Their expressions.....Hee Hee.

Every Wednesday "New Comic Book Day"

Panels and Panels of AWESOME!

New to your city or traveling?

Visit this website and type in your area zip code and the site will tell you the nearest comic book shop.
Yay!
www.comicshoplocator.com

No internet?
Then Call this number
1-888-Comic-Book

*For reals I love alot of panels.

2 comments:

  1. I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU! MARRY ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO,NO! Marry ME!!
    I was going through link after link...and there I found you!
    Your video I discovered Blue Monday!
    I had idea that something existed!!!
    I have no idea who you are,You a girl that reads comic books.
    Your videos make want to read more.
    Do you work in a comic book store?
    Or read alot and the shop lets you film?
    Either way,............WOW!
    THANK YOU!
    --Toulouse-Tulip (Yes I am named after the city,My friends call me Tulip)

    ReplyDelete