Monday, October 25, 2010

Yay! Contest Time!

I absolutely Love The Panel Where He Leans Over To His Little Brother And Says

"I Snuck You Some Of My Morrison Comics,They're Under Your Bed.
Start With "The Invisibles."



Another Panel Contest....
I Got Inspired and Pull Even More Awesome Pages From The Shelves =)
Now This One Is Easy or Harder to guess....

1.Name The Comic Book This Splash Page is From.
2.Name The Writer and Artist.
3.Name The Comic Book Company that is publishing it.

Good Luck! =)

((HINT Less than 4 Issues have been released....Its a Sleeper hit and its a Fantastic Read!))

Answer in The Comment Section
Or Email Me lulubonanza@hotmail.com

(Dont Forget To Leave Contact Info So I Can Alert You) =)

**For Now I Am Only Mailing In The U.S...Hopefully In The Future It Will Be Over Seas..
Thanks for your understanding Folks=)


No comments:

Post a Comment